The Magnificent GenCon Journey 2013
Benjamin The Shy
A red bearded ogre of a man with blue woad caked into his hair (no...no, *lick* it's just frosting from too many cupcakes)
- STR::I didn’t know pectoral muscles could be so small and still hold the structural integrity of the torso.
- CON::Can hike small mountains without getting winded, but don’t ask for anything for about a week after.
- DEX::No one ever could get me out in Dodge Ball in High School. Of course I threw like a girl and never won myself, see STR above. Those were some long games.
- INT::Masters in Math, but it was Industrial Math, which means we were allowed to let the computer solve problems for us.
- WIS::I bought $1600 leather renaissance fair boots. What do you think?
- CHA::Did I mention my character name? Benjamin the Shy?
- HP::Actually quite high, but I have a 50% penalty due to atrophy from a year of late night shift work
- Weapons::I’ll consider those to be a “Player Secret”
- Equipment::The aforementioned Ren Faire boots